10.16.2009

Photographer Kyli Wolfson Raising Awareness about Dysautonomia

Kyli is reaching out through her YouTube channel to help others who might be scared and wondering why they are being told everything is "okay", when it's just the opposite. Please read her story and log on to her YT channel and pass this information along. You never know who may be out there that will see her brave story and be given new hope for a normal life.



""Unfortunately, there are so many patients right now that are undiagnosed and terrified," she said. "At its worst, it feels like you're dying, even though you look fine on the outside. It's an invisible disease. My hope is that through my YouTube channel, I can save a lot of people from the heartbreak I went through when I was undiagnosed and being told by doctors, 'You're perfectly fine. You can go home,' when my parents had to wheel me out of the hospital and carry me into bed." Kyli Wolfson in her interview with Scott Cronick Read the entire article here.


0 comments: