4.29.2009

23 Signs You are Addicted To Social Media


While listening to a pop-up music player on My Space and reading Facebook, I did indeed Tweet this because this Blogger blog posts to Twitter, and then Twitter updates Facebook. So technically I shouldn't be held responsible for that last bit.. since it happens without me. Does that mean I'm addicted? :)

Some highlights:
4 When you hear a joke in person, you say “lol” instead of actually laughing out loud. Doesn't everyone?

11 You go through withdrawals when you can’t access your favorite social media site as a result of a server down, blocked at work, or no wi-fi connection available. The symptoms are mild and don't last that long..


blogging cat
Originally uploaded by jtcyclones.


Is there any hope Doctor?
Read how far-gone you might be here on Ploked!

Thanks Upicks


0 comments: