3.19.2008

Not-so Wee Wednesday, My Ebay Win


My Ebay Win
Originally uploaded by happylolday.

After a furious bidding war on ebay, I won what was described as a box full of crumpled paper. I was so excited when it arrived but it was a scam! Look at how much cat packing material is in there! It's like more than half cat packing!! I wanted crumpled paper! I can't believe these ebay things.. so unfair! What am I going to do with all that CAT! ;)

Why yes I took this lovely pic with my cellphone :) It's a recent arrival in the mail. Flickr solved the biggest problem but I am still having some glitches that waste lots of time.. ugh.. anyway I have a huge painting project going on now that I think I will just hunker down and finish. Hopefully when I am done Flickr will be back to normal! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!


0 comments: