6.23.2009

Brooklyn Over the Weekend :)

Rick rode the bike around to cool areas of Brooklyn over the weekend, including me and Pippin's old haunt the Boathouse and the infamous green colored pools (seeming solid on top to doggy eyes..). My girly dog Pippin twice tried to walk out on 2 different pools, one was to try and chase some swans, and went into the water and came out a green soggy doggy. That is why these pools are "infamous!" Otherwise the Boathouse is a sweet serene spot in Prospect Park. Brooklyn still has funky old neighborhoods that even though they have crumbly edges are still vibrant.

I am working on a big art project in between all the many other things life throws so I apologize for a slow-down in HLD posts. I will be back! :)

Thanks Rick for the beautiful pix! (Click for bigger views)







0 comments: