7.16.2008

Looking for the Greatest Love Story of All!


Check out this blog and contribute your ideas or just check in to see what gets posted! You must have ideas, great love stories? Let her know, will be fun to see what people say :)
************
Click here! Share your ideas!

In Search of the Best Love Story Ever
Posted 7/16/2008 8:26 AM PDT on MyDesert.com

Can non human beings fall in love?

I caught the Peter Jackson remake of King Kong on TV and I was blown away. I never saw the film before because I didn't particularly care to, wasn't interested, but as I was channel surfing the other evening there it was and before I knew it, I was sitting in front of the TV, captivated.
The weird part is I was captivated by the love story between Naomi Watts and the giant ape. (The dinosaur stampede is pretty incredible also.)



I mean it was real sweet, really.
But that's not the completely, totally weird part. The completely, totally weird part is that the last two love stories that blew me away recently were not between human being to human being.



In one case, there wasn't even a single human being. That would be the Wall-E and Eve robot love story.
I don't know how many more of these non human love stories I can handle. They're breaking my heart, and I'm not even sure why. Love is love, I guess.
Now I have a hankering for a human love story, but not just any love story. I'm in search of the best love story ever, something to top King Kong and Naomi, and Wall-E and Eve. Any recommendations?
Click here!


0 comments: