11.22.2007

Not Thumper Thursday... Thanksgiving Thursday!


This isn't Thumper Thursday!


It's Thanksgiving Thursday and for those who celebrate this holiday I hope you have a wonderful time!!
I also want to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who stop by and visit my bit of the web here. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know and since everybody is all over the world all I can do is say THANK YOU again, and wish I could give everybody a hug so this will have to do! *HUGHUGHUG*

Now check out these Thanksgiving kittens who bust the joint UP! LOL :)

Oh how sweet.. so calm and cute

How to stuff a turkey...BARC style!
Originally uploaded by lisacat.



..until the gang arrives and then it's a kitten kollision!

When kittens go wild!
Originally uploaded by lisacat.



Oh and yes the action was caught on film!!!


0 comments: